Sky Sports is one of the most popular football destinations for fans. Fans use Kodi to Watch Sky Sports On TV. Understandable, since there are very few other channels as comprehensive as the Sky offerings. However, you can’t always have all the channels subscribed on your television and that is where Kodi boxes come in. These are also called fully-loaded boxes because they come with streaming services added to them. Watching Sky Sports on Kodi is not the only way you can watch your favourite football team.
Don’t pay for Kodi to stream Sky Sports
If a team plays in the Premier League, most of its matches are covered by Sky Sports and BT Sports channels. If you don’t have a subscription to any of these, you don’t necessarily have to buy an entirely new piece of hardware (which the Kodi Box is). You can instead install Potato Streams and watch all these games for free.
For Sports Streamers, it is bad news because broadcasters are finding the sites which are used to stream content like Sky Sports to your television. Add-ons that aggregate these sites are also being hunted down, often leaving fans in a fix. Thankfully if you can’t pay for the subscription, there’s still a way to stream content.
You don’t need a Kodi box for this solution. It works like a charm right on your phone. All you need is a working Internet Connection. Potato Streams offers all the games on Sky Sports, all year round. It means you won’t miss any football action even when your Kodi can’t stream it.
Problems with watching Sky Sports on Kodi
- Broadcasters shutting down streams
- Add-ons that aggregate streams being shut down
- Re-tooling of the box is needed to keep it working (hard for non-techies)
- Stuttering/Buffering Videos
- Kodi Crash/Black Screens
So if you face problems watching Sky Sports on Kodi because of any of these, we understand your problem. However, it is your smartphone that will be your real saviour. Potato Streams is a great alternative for such streamers. With Potato Streams you:
- Watch all live sports from Sky, BT, etc.
- Don’t need to set-up or find add-ons that keep breaking (Potato Streams is an install and forget set-up).
- No need of a VPN software to access Live Sports Streaming.
- Receive notifications for events/teams that you’re interested in when they go live.
- Watch any game from wherever you are. If you have got Data Access, nothing’s stopping you.
- Always watch Sports Streams in High Quality, with zero buffering, stuttering or crashes.
Watch a game of live football on Potato Streams to believe the hype. It can really solve you watching Sky Sports on Kodi problems.
If you are not obsessed with being in front of a big television to watch your favourite team play, Potato Streams can be a blessing for you. It needs no new hardware, minimum effort to install and zero maintenance to stay in working order. It’s so much more football for so less effort. You won’t miss a single kick-off with Potato Streams.